Who are we ?
Our website address is: http://www.heliceo.com.
The company Hélicéo is based in Hub Créatic, 6, rue Rose Dieng-Kuntz 44 300 Nantes.
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com
Use of personal data collected
The Hélicéo website includes several contact forms. When submitting the form, some personal data may be collected: first name, last name, company name, email address, phone number, city and / or country. After receiving your consent, we keep this data for an indefinite period of time in order to contact you again or to send you information about Helicéo events through marketing emails. You may withdraw your consent or oppose the use of your personal data as soon as you wish.
How to delete cookies related to my internet surfing?
You can also choose to disable cookies in your browser at any time by following the instructions provided in your browser’s help files.
You can also set your cookies directly in your browser settings.
Google Chrome: Go to the “Tools” menu ; Click on “Settings” ; Click “Show advanced settings”, then on “Content Settings” ; “Allow local data storage” must be selected. Once done, select “Block all cookies”
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to that other site.
Your personal data use and transmission
Your data storage times
If you submit a contact form or a request for documentation, the entered data is kept indefinitely in our database. To adapt the information we send to you according to your preferences and to serve you better when you interact with us, we depend on the consent information you provide us in the form. Your personal data will be processed as long as you give us your consent to do so.
The rights you have on your data
In accordance with the current legislation on data protection, you have the following rights:
• Access Right: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company Hélicéo that your personal data are or are not processed, and that should be access to the data. You have the right to obtain information about the data processing objectives, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
• Rectification Right: you have the right to require the company Hélicéo a correction of the erroneous or incomplete personal data concerning you.
• Erasure Right or Oblivion Right: you have the right to obtain from the company Hélicéo the erasure of the personal data concerning you when the request is legitimate.
• Right of the limitation of treatment: you have the right to obtain from the company Hélicéo the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the request is legitimate. In this case, the corresponding data will be marked and can only be processed for certain purposes.
• Portability Right: you have the right to require the company Hélicéo to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit this data to other controllers.
• Opposition Right: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time when the request is legitimate. We may then be required to stop processing your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of prospecting, profiling or marketing.
Your personal data transmission
As part of the cycle of our commercial processing and according to your geographical area, your personal data can be transferred to the entities present in our distribution network so that they can contact you again after your submission to our contact form or to a request for documentation or estimate.
For any information concerning your rights and / or personal data, you can contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org