FoxBathy, bathymetric drone
Bathymetric drone catamaran
FoxBathy is an automatic bathymetric drone catamaran with double electric propulsion, which allows productivity, safety and precision in aquatic surveying. It ensures the safety of the operator, who may remain on the bank thanks to fully automated steering.
FoxBathy not only helps in monitoring ports, marinas, sea areas, rivers, creeks, lakes and ponds or lagoons but also helps to identify critical areas or dangerous objects for navigation. Finally, it allows periodic monitoring of siltation and supervision of marine sites by performing calculations of cubatures and editing DTMs (Digital Terrain Models).
Precision :Thanks to the different echo sounder choices we offer (mono-frequency decimetre echo sounder, mono-frequency centimetre echo sounder,and bi-frequency echo sounder), you can acquire mesh data from just a few centimeters up to a meter.
Safety : With a weight of +/- 5 kg and reduced set-up time, FoxBathy requires only one operator (instead of the traditional 2 or 3 operators) and may be operated directly from the bank.
Productivity : With manual and automatic steering, FoxBathy helps you survey your sites 10 times faster than with a boat.
FoxBathy product specifications
Choose a quick and efficient bathymetric surveying method.
- NavigationFull Automatic (or manual)
- Setting up and startLess than 10 minutes
- EnduranceUp to 5 hours
- Cruise speed1.0 to 2.0 m/s typical (3.9 knots)
- Maximum speed2.5 m/s (4.9 knots)
- Crossing distanceUp to 18 linear km (9.7 nmi)
- Temperature range– 10°C to +45°C (air)
- MaterialEPP foam, Composite structure
- Dimensions820 mm x 1130 mm x 755 mm
- Weight c/w standard echo-sounder5,8 kg
- Motors2 underwater engines
- Batteries1 Lithium Polymère
- Remote2.4 GHz and other (please ask)
- Telemetry433-868-933 Mhz and other (please ask)
- Vidéo (FPV)5.8 GHz and other (please ask)
- Typical surveying area (1.6 m/s)18 ha/h (45 acres/h)
- Software• Mission planning (HASK – Planner)
• GNSS Processing (HASK – Geoprocessor)
- Output dataLatitude, Longitude, Altitude – WGS 84
The different types of echosounders
FoxyPro : vertical takeoff airplane drone (VTOL)
FoxyPro is a fully automatic VTOL airplane created for long distance photogrammetry surveying. Available with a wingspan of 3 m or 3.5 m, FoxyPro is equipped with a vertical takeoff and landing system (VTOL), allowing it to take off and land on [...]
DroneBox RTK : precision measurement
Hélicéo created the DroneBox technology in order to meet the demands of professionals for multiple applications as well as to address the economic challenge of needing multiple types tools. This “Plug & Play” device is adaptable across [...]
Fox6 : professional multirotor drone
The Fox6 is a multirotor drone with 6 carbon blades. Its solid structure and in-flight stability allows its use on a wide variety of sites. Fully automatic, the FOX6 can carry out photogrammetry missions of up to 1.5 km². It is the perfect tool [...]