FoxyWalk, solution for terrestrial photogrammetry
Easy terrestrial photogrammetry
FoxyWalk is a platform for professional acquisition of terrestrial photogrammetry in pedestrian mode. It is aimed towards surveyors, topographers, architects, archaeologists. It allows the shooting of photos which would be inaccessible from the sky (facades, arches, etc.) and creation of 3D models.
Terrestrial photogrammetry allows the survey of the shape and dimensions of inaccessible objects, study of deformations and analysis of structural anomalies. It may also be used in determining volumes.
Practicality : The FoxyWalk carries the DroneBox RTK and is usable in backpack mode or with a GNSS rover. It is collapsible, with weight and dimensions for easy transport and quick storage. The FoxyWalk is also compatible with a 360 ° prism for total robotic station.
Data accuracy : Thanks to DroneBox RTK and a 20 to 24 megapixel HD sensor, each photo may be georeferenced with precision and a high density acquisition of several million points may be achieved.
Rapid acquisition : Survey your sites 3 times faster than a conventional GPS rover thanks to movement planning with automatic photo shooting using GNSS positioning (optionally semi-automatic or manual).
Terrestrial photogrammetry applications are varied :
Reconstruction of facades, heritage conservation, monitoring structures and sites as well as
supplementing aerial surveys and surveys of routes, ditches and open trenches with georeferencing networks (DT-DICT).
- Sensor : HD digital sensor with 20 or 24 megapixels
- ReceveirTrimble RTK GNSS receiver with geodesic georeferencing
- Movement planning with automatic photo shooting using GNSS positioning (optionally semi-automatic or manual)
- Operator movement control with tablet
- Compatible with a 360 ° prism for total robotic station
- Collapsible with weight and dimension for easy transport and quick storage
- Data compatible with the Hélicéo photogrammetry chain and Pix4D
- Deliverables: point clouds, facade orthophotos, line-route maps
- Data compatible with the HélicéoCloud consultation and storage platform
- Foxy Walk may be used with a backpack or GPS rover.
DroneBox RTK : precision measurement
Hélicéo created the DroneBox technology in order to meet the demands of professionals for multiple applications as well as to address the economic challenge of needing multiple types tools. This “Plug & Play” device is adaptable across [...]
Fox4 : professional multirotor drone
The Fox4 is a multirotor drone with 4 carbon blades. Its light structure and engine allow for extreme maneuverability with manual piloting. Designed for automatic photogrammetry missions up to 1.5 km², Fox4 may also carry out missions for [...]
FoxBathy : bathymetric drone
FoxBathy is an automatic catamaran with double electric propulsion, which allows productivity, safety and precision in bathymetric surveying. It ensures the safety of the operator, who may remain on the bank thanks to fully automated steering..