SuperBathy, bathymetric drone
Bathymetric drone catamaran
The SuperBathy is an automatic catamaran drone with a dual technology of aerial or aquatic propulsion. Thanks to a doubled autonomy compared to its predecessor, this drone can be used during 10 hours of mission. Its completely new waterproof design allows it to be compatible with a LiDAR system for scanning banks and bridges. In addition to underwater topography, the SuperBathy opens you to the world of water analysis and underwater imaging. Floats are completely redesigned to double the carrying capacity. They are now equipped with two twin motors that allow you to work in difficult current conditions. The motors are redundant which offers a very high tolerance to malfunction. The SuperBathy is more jobs, more autonomy and more security!
The different sensors
SuperBathy not only helps in monitoring ports, marinas, sea areas, rivers, creeks, lakes and ponds or lagoons but also helps to identify critical areas or dangerous objects for navigation. Finally, it allows periodic monitoring of siltation and supervision of marine sites by performing calculations of cubatures and editing DTMs (Digital Terrain Models).
Precision : Thanks to the different sensor choices we offer (echo sounder, 16 or 32 beams LiDAR, multiparameter probe, SONAR Side Scan), you can acquire mesh data from just a few centimeters up to a meter.
Safety : With a weight of 6,8 kg and reduced set-up time, SuperBathy requires only one operator (instead of the traditional 2 or 3 operators) and may be operated directly from the bank.
Productivity : With manual and automatic steering, SuperBathy helps you survey your sites 10 times faster than with a boat.
SuperBathy product specifications
Choose a quick and efficient bathymetric surveying method.
- NavigationFull Automatic (or manual)
- Setting up and startLess than 10 minutes
- EnduranceUp to 10 hours
- Cruise speed1.0 to 2.0 m/s typical (3.9 knots)
- Maximum speed2.5 m/s (4.9 knots)
- Crossing distanceUp to 18 linear km (9.7 nmi)
- Temperature range– 10°C to +45°C (air)
- MaterialEPP foam, Composite structure
- Dimensions820 mm x 1130 mm x 755 mm
- Weight c/w standard echo-sounder6,8 kg
- Motors• 2 underwater engines by float (Standard floats)
• 4 underwater engines by float (Super floats)
• Aerial Propulsion
- Batteries 2Lithium Polymère
- Remote2.4 GHz and other (please ask)
- Telemetry433-868-933 Mhz and other (please ask)
- Vidéo (FPV)5.8 GHz and other (please ask)
- Typical surveying area (1.6 m/s)18 ha/h (45 acres/h)
- Software• Mission planning (HASK – Planner)
• GNSS Processing (HASK – Geoprocessor)
- Output dataLatitude, Longitude, Altitude – WGS 84
The different types of echosounders
Echosounder Choose your echosounder The echosounder or sounder is ideal for assessing the seabed topography. This electronic device measures the depth and detects the presence of obstacles. Compatibility with [...]
SONAR Side Scan EN
SONAR Side Scan The essential for professional underwater imaging SONAR Side Scan provides you sophisticated digital images of the seabed surface. It is ideal for shallow water surveys up to 30m deep (100ft). Moreover, it is used in many [...]
Multiparameter probe for water analysis Calculate up to 14 different water quality settings Multiparameter probe for water analysis offers wide range of capabilities and integrates intuitively with aquatic environmental monitoring systems [...]